Names Of Nationwide Inhabitants Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed By Senate
Names Of Nationwide Inhabitants Commissioner
The Nigerian senate has given its affirmation to the checklist of nominees despatched to it by President Muhammadu Buhari to occupy positions within the Nationwide Id and Nationwide Inhabitants Fee.
The senate took to Twitter to share particulars of the affirmation of the nominees.
Senator Abdu Kwari moved the movement for the Senate to contemplate the report of the Committee on Nationwide Id and Nationwide Inhabitants on the Affirmation of the Nominations as Chairman and Commissioners of the Nationwide Inhabitants Fee.
It was subsequently accredited by the senate.
The names of the nominees accredited are:
1. Nasir Isa Kwaraa – Nasarawa – Chairman
2. Ali Silas Agara – Nasarawa – Commissioner
3. Muhammed Chiso A. Dottoji – Sokoto – Commissioner
4. Gidado Razaq Folorunso – Kwara – Commissioner
5. Ibrahim Mohammed – Bauchi – Commissioner
6. Hon. Joseph Kwali Shazin – FCT – Commissioner
7. Ajayi Ayodeji Sunday – Ekiti – Commissioner
8. Garba A. G. Zakar Okay/Hausa – Jigawa – Commissioner
9. Mai Aliyu Muhammad – Yobe – Commissioner
10. Muhammad Muttaka Rini – Zamfara – Commissioner
11. Hon. Engr. Bala Almu Banya – Katsina – Commissioner
12. Mrs. Bimbola Salu-Hundeyin – Lagos – Commissioner