Shock As 7-Yr-Previous Boy dies Inside A Properly In Kano
The Kano State Fireplace Service, stated a seven-year-old boy, Umar Ado, had died in a nicely at Unguwa Uku by Yarabawa St. in Tarauni Native Authorities Space of the state, NAN experiences.
A press release issued by Alhaji Saidu Mohammed, the Public Relations Officer of the service, introduced this on Wednesday.
Mohammed stated that the incident occurred on Tuesday night, when the deceased went to fetch water.
“We acquired a misery name from one, Abdulrauf Abba, at about 6:00 p.m. On receiving the data, we rapidly despatched our rescue staff to the scene at about 6:07 p.m.
“The corpse was eliminated out of the nicely and referred to Murtala Muhammad Specialist Hospital, Kano, the place he was confirmed lifeless’’ he stated.